Our aim is:
“Building a life-long love of learning in a safe and happy school”
We achieve it through the means of strong partnerships. Children, staff, parents and governors all working together to promote our determination for all pupils to:
- be happy and motivated learners
- want to achieve their best
- be excited and enthused by new knowledge
- think and work creatively
- feel valued and secure, respecting themselves, and others
- want to be good citizens, becoming responsible and effective adults who can work co-operatively, collaboratively and independently
- develop skills and knowledge required for the modern technological world
These shared beliefs and attitudes support the achievement of our aim:
- We are committed to maintaining high standards of teaching and learning through professional development for all staff.
- The children are our inspiration.
- We are a well-informed, organised school community.
- We work co-operatively as a team recognising each other’s strengths, and giving one another support.
- We provide an attractive and stimulating environment in a welcoming and friendly school.
- We make opportunities for all families to be involved in school life.
- Our curriculum is broad, balanced, creative and challenging.
- Everyone is important and valued.
Back to School Info